Remote learning with geographyalltheway.com
A changing landscape
The closure of schools across the world is requiring more and more educators and students to go online.
geographyalltheway.com, the repository of my teaching materials, has been online since 2006. The 16+ resources (designed for IB DP Geography) require a subscription to access them. All the other resources on the site are free for anybody to use.
Most of the resources on geographyalltheway.com are 'ready to use' as part of a remote learning approach.
Do you require help from geographyalltheway.com?
If you require any help with geographyalltheway.com - it's use with students, broken links, missing videos or arranging access to the subscription content - please get in contact.
Remote learning ready resources on geographyalltheway.com
The school at which I teach moved from campus-based to home-based learning on Tuesday 17th March. As I teach my lessons remotely I am adding more prompts and structure to each page to ensure productive student outcomes. I will keep updating the list below as I republish the redeveloped pages:
- 1.1 Population and economic development patterns
- 1.2 Changing populations and places
- 1.3 Challenges and opportunities
- 2.1 Causes of global climate change
- 2.2 Consequences of global climate change
- 2.3 Responding to global climate change
- 4.1 Global interactions and global power
- 4.2 Global networks and flows
- 4.3 Human and physical influences on global interactions
- 5.1 Development opportunities
- 5.2 Changing identities and cultures
- 5.3 Local responses to global interactions
- 6.1.4 Globalization and nationalism