ae.03 Erosional Landforms
- Statement of inquiry
- Experts need to understand all the processes to understand the whole system and by understanding the whole system one can predict how a system will react to change.
- Factual questions [Remembering facts and topics]
- Conceptual questions [Analysing big ideas]
- Debatable questions [Evaluating perspectives and developing theories]
- Aims of this lesson
- To have knowledge and understanding of the erosional processes involved in the formation of glacial landforms.
Task 1 - Erosional processes
rotational slip | weathering | erosion | abrasion | plucking
Task 2 - Is there such a thing as a 'textbook landform'?
Task 3 - Landforms created by erosion - What do they look like?
Cirque | U Shaped Valley | Hanging Valley | Arête | Pyramidal Peak