3. The Human Development Index (HDI) is commonly used to measure the level of development of a country. Use the Human Development Index Data Sheet you have downloaded to find the HDI for each of the countries. Reorder the countries if you haven't already got them in the correct order.
4. Fill in all the 'Percentage of Labour Force in Primary' column in your Excel document using this webpage. Hint: Primary = Argiculture.
5. Open the chart that has been produced by your data and print it out.
6. Answer the following questions in full sentences:
- Which country is the most developed according to the HDI?
- Which country has the lowest percentage of their labour force employed in primary industries?
- Which country is the least developed according to the HDI?
- Which country has the highest percentage of their labour force employed in primary industries?
- How does the percentage of the labour force employed in the primary sector change with the level of development of the country?
7. Use Excel to produce a graph comparing the HDI for each of the 10 countries.