Toggle main menu visibility
Greetings from Hallsands
- A lesson that supports students to explore the physical and human reasons for the destruction of the coastal village of Hallsands.
- This lesson works best when students work in small groups.
- Designed for 12-13 year olds but could be used with younger or older students with a suitable change in pace.
- Learning objectives
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the physical process involved in coastal erosion.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the human process involved in coastal erosion.
- To develop an understanding of the relative power of the human and physical processes.
- To develop collaboration skills.
- Time to complete
- Resources required
- Laptop or tablet devices with internet access.
- Each group requires a copy of the statements so that they can physically reorganised.