2.1 Earthquakes and volcanoes
- Plate Tectonics
- Plate Boundaries | Plate Margins
- Volcano case study - Mount Etna (2002-2003), Italy
- Volcano case study - Mount Nyiragongo, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Volcanic hazard management - Mount Rainier, USA
- Earthquake case study - 2005 Kashmir
- Earthquake case study - Chuetsu Offshore Earthquake - 2007
- Why was the Haitian Earthquake so deadly?
- Earthquakes - Managing the hazard
All about geographyalltheway.com
geographyalltheway.com is a continually evolving repository of geography teaching resources.
Everything on the site, other than the resources for IB DP Geography, is free to access. A subscription can be purchased to access the IB DP Geography materials - which are useful for teaching all 16 years+ geography courses.
Please follow geographyalltheway.com on social media - to ensure you get news of updates and developments.