2011 IB DP Geography - Global Interactions [Higher Level]
These resources were created for the teaching of the 2011 IB DP Geography syllabus - the last exam for which was in 2018.
They are on the 'old platform' and I currently have no plans to update them. If you are looking for resources for the current IB DP Geography syllabus click here.Richard Allaway
- What are Global Interactions?
- What is Globalization?
- Globalization Index - a measure of global interaction
- Global Core and Periphery
- Ocean Transport
- Air Transport
- The Internet
- ICT in Civil Society
- Mobile Phones
- Transfer of Capital
- Influence of Governments
- WTO, IMF and World Bank
- Labour Flows
- International Outsourcing
- Environmental Consequences of Oil
- Food Miles
- Polluting Industries
- Major Pollution Event
- Environmental Awareness
- Homogenization of Landscapes
- Cultural Diffusion
- Consumer Culture
- Diaspora Culture
- Indigenous and Remote Society
- Cultural Imperialism
- Nation States and TNCs
- Nations States and the EU
- Brazilian Nationalism
- Anti-globalization Movements
- Controlling Migration
- Local Responses to Globalization
- Contemporary Non-Globalized Society
All about geographyalltheway.com
geographyalltheway.com is a continually evolving repository of geography teaching resources.
Everything on the site, other than the resources for IB DP Geography, is free to access. A subscription can be purchased to access the IB DP Geography materials - which are useful for teaching all 16 years+ geography courses.
Please follow geographyalltheway.com on social media - to ensure you get news of updates and developments.