Geographic theme: Food and health
- fh.1 Measuring food and health
- fh.2 Food systems and spread of diseases
- fh.3 Stakeholders in food and health
- fh.4 Future health and food security and sustainability
Detailed examples and case studies
Note taking frame
- fh.1.1 Global patterns in nutrition indicators
- fh.1.2 The nutrition transition
- fh.1.3 Global patterns in health indicators
- fh.1.4 The disease continuum and the implications of a global ageing population
- fh.2.1 The merits of a systems approach
- fh.2.2 Variations in food consumption
- fh.2.4 Vector-borne and water-borne diseases
- fh.3.3 Gender roles related to food and health
- fh.4.3 Ebola - Managing the disease and pandemic
IB DP Geography Food and health on social media
Check out this Flipboard magazine for contemporary news articles directly related to the contents of the 'Food and health" geographic theme of the IB DP Geography course.
You can read the content online or subscribe via the tablet or smartphone app.
This Flipboard magazine is collaboratively produced by IB DP Geography educators.
All about geographyalltheway.com
geographyalltheway.com is a continually evolving repository of geography teaching resources, focused on IB DP Geography.
Everything on the site, other than the resources for IB DP Geography, is free to access. A subscription can be purchased to access the IB DP Geography materials - which are useful for teaching all 16 years+ geography courses.