What is the latitude and longitude of these placemarks?
- Changing the settings in Google Earth in Chrome.
- Adding a kml file to Google Drive.
- Importing a kml file into Google Earth in Chrome
Knowledge and understanding
- Launch Earth on web.
- Menu > Settings > Enable KML file import.
- Menu > Map Style > Enable Gridlines.
- Add this file to your Google Drive by clicking on the link and then clicking on the Google Drive icon in the top right hand corner 'Add to My Drive'.
- My Places > Import kml file > Open from Google Drive > find the file 'longitude-latitude-a-j.kml' and double click on it.
- Click each location in turn from the sidebar and add their latitude and longitude to the quiz below.
How did you do?