Glacial landforms with Google Earth on web
Create a Earth on web project that guides users through glacial landforms and explains their formation.
- Each landform is featured as a different placemark, showcased in either Google Earth's 3D imagery or as a photosphere.
- There are at least 3 'Fullscreen slides' which introduce and add structure to your project.
- Placemark icons are used to differentiate between erosional and depositional landforms.
- Each placemark:
- Explains the formation of the landform
- Has at least one image or video clip
- Has a well chosen title
Consider using the following glaciers as starting points for finding the landforms to feature in your project:
- Aletsch Glacier, Switzerland
- Rhône Glacier, Switzerland
- Mer de Glace, France
- Fox Glacier, New Zealand