Teaching and learning with geographyalltheway.com
geographyalltheway.com, the repository of my teaching materials, has been online since 2006. The 16+ resources (designed for IB DP Geography) require a subscription. All the other resources on the site are free for anybody to use.
Subscribers get →
- Access to the 16+ resources designed for IB DP Geography
- A complete IB DP Geography course, including Units 1 to 3, Units 4 to 6, and the Freshwater, Food and health and Extreme environments geographic themes
- Access to extras such as the ability to download the key terms as PDF or CSV files
Whole school subscribers
- Everything that an individual subscriber gets plus →
- The right to share the username and password with colleagues and students at their school
Everybody has access to →
Valuable content for IB DP Geography
- IB DP Geography 2 Year Plan
- IB DP Geography Exam style questions
- IB DP Geography Revision
- IB DP Geography Geographic Skills
IB DP Geography Key Terms - key terms available by unit, which can be viewed on the screen, downloaded as a PDF or as a file to be uploaded to various flashcard platforms.
IB DP Geography exam style questions - a bank of exam-style questions searchable by unit, sub-unit, command term and marks available. Feedback is welcomed upon individual exam-style questions.
IB DP Geography Geographic Skills - is designed to outline the geographic skills needed for students' and educators' success in the DP Geography course.
podcasts.geographyalltheway.com - an online app that curates 200+ podcasts by IB DP Geography unit and geographyalltheway.com lesson.
The gatw Pre IB DP Geography course menu - is designed for students who are about to start the IB DP Geography course so that they can feel ready and prepared.
I write a (roughly) weekly newsletter. On a Tuesday, something not too long, four items in total, with the hope that you find something that you didn’t know and that is useful to you.
How do you know what you don’t know? is about spreading some of the things that I find useful and sharing them in an easily accessible and digestible way.
The first item will be based on bigger ideas and everyday geographies for all geographers. The idea behind the second item is something that is more focused on the needs of IB DP geographers, educators and students. The third section is a quick update on something I am working on. The fourth and final item will be a bit more random.
The ‘How do you know what you don’t know?’ newsletter is free and isn’t just for geographyalltheway subscribers!